Passed BothConf. Cmte
- State Government - Office of Program Evaluation and Government Accountability - Review of State Workforce Development Programs
- Sponsored by
- Delegate Atterbeary
- In the Senate - Hearing 3/23 at 1:00 p.m.
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Revised)
Requiring the Office of Program Evaluation and Government Accountability in the Department of Legislative Services to conduct a review of the effectiveness and efficiency of the State's workforce development programs for the period covering calendar years 2018 through 2022 and to submit a report to the General Assembly on or before June 1, 2024.
- Economic Matters Click to view Recorded Media
- Finance Click to view Recorded Media
Bill File Type: Regular
Effective Date(s): July 1, 2023
HistoryToggle History Dropdown
File CodeToggle Filecode Dropdown
SubjectsToggle Subjects Dropdown
Last Updated: 6/9/2023 2:49 PM