Passed BothConf. Cmte
- Disaster Service and Uniformed Services Leave Modernization Act of 2023
- Sponsored by
- Senator Lam
- In the House - Hearing 3/21 at 1:00 p.m.
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Revised)
Adding certain State employees to certain provisions of law authorizing disaster service leave with pay; authorizing certain appointing authorities to waive certain requirements for disaster service leave and to increase the number of days of disaster service leave under certain circumstances; defining "uniformed services" for the purpose of adding certain individuals to certain provisions of law relating to certain paid leave and military administrative leave; etc.
- Finance Click to view Recorded Media
- Appropriations Click to view Recorded Media
Bill File Type: Pre-Filed
Effective Date(s): July 1, 2023
HistoryToggle History Dropdown
File CodeToggle Filecode Dropdown
SubjectsToggle Subjects Dropdown
StatutesToggle Statutes Dropdown
Last Updated: 3/22/2023 4:46 PM