Passed BothConf. Cmte
- Baltimore City – Collection of Unpaid Property Taxes
- Sponsored by
- Senator Carter (By Request - Baltimore City Administration)
- In the House - Hearing 3/28 at 1:00 p.m.
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Revised)
Authorizing the Mayor and City Council of Baltimore City to establish an installment payment program for taxes in arrears on owner-occupied residential property; authorizing the Mayor and City Council of Baltimore City to establish a program to divert owner-occupied residential property from the private tax lien sale process into an alternative program for the payment of taxes in arrears; authorizing the collector of taxes in Baltimore City to withhold any owner-occupied residential property from tax sale; etc.
- Ways and Means Click to view Recorded Media
Bill File Type: Regular
Effective Date(s): July 1, 2023
HistoryToggle History Dropdown
File CodeToggle Filecode Dropdown
SubjectsToggle Subjects Dropdown
StatutesToggle Statutes Dropdown
Last Updated: 6/2/2023 12:35 PM