Passed BothConf. Cmte
- Sales and Use Tax - Tax-Free Weekend - Ellicott City and Ellicott's Mills Historic Districts
- Sponsored by
- Senators Bates, Nathan-Pulliam, Kasemeyer, and Guzzone
- In the House - Hearing 4/05 at 1:00 p.m.
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Revised)
Designating the 3-day period from July 28, 2017, through July 30, 2017, to be a tax-free period for shopping in the Ellicott City Historic District and the Ellicott's Mills Historic District during which a specified sales and use tax exemption shall apply, if the taxable price of the item is $100 or less.
- Ways and Means Click to view Recorded Media
Bill File Type: Regular
Effective Date(s): June 1, 2017
HistoryToggle History Dropdown
File CodeToggle Filecode Dropdown
SubjectsToggle Subjects Dropdown
StatutesToggle Statutes Dropdown
( 11-233 )
Last Updated: 2/3/2020 2:35 PM