Passed BothConf. Cmte
- Department of Human Services - Missing Children in Out-of-Home Placements - Reporting
- Sponsored by
- Delegates Valentino-Smith, Carr, Chang, Charles, Foley, Fraser-Hidalgo, Guyton, Henson, Howell, Landis, Love, Patterson, Pena-Melnyk, Qi, and Solomon
- In the Senate - Hearing 3/23 at 1:00 p.m.
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Revised)
Requiring the Department of Human Services and local departments of social services, immediately after a discovery that a child in an out-of-home placement is missing, to report to local law enforcement agencies any information the Department or a local department of social services has or reasonably could obtain that would assist in locating the missing child.
- Judiciary Click to view Recorded Media
Bill File Type: Regular
Effective Date(s): October 1, 2022
HistoryToggle History Dropdown
File CodeToggle Filecode Dropdown
SubjectsToggle Subjects Dropdown
StatutesToggle Statutes Dropdown
( 3-603 )
Last Updated: 7/8/2022 2:25 PM