Passed BothConf. Cmte
- Sales and Use Tax - Aircraft Parts and Equipment - Exemption
- Sponsored by
- Senators Waugh, Peters, and Middleton
- In the House - Hearing 3/22 at 1:00 p.m.
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Revised)
Providing an exemption from the sales and use tax for materials, parts, or equipment used to repair, maintain, or upgrade aircraft or the avionics systems of aircraft if the materials, parts, or equipment are installed on the aircraft; and requiring the Comptroller to report to the General Assembly, on or before December 31 each year, the amount of sales and use tax revenue lost from the specified exemption and any change to the number of aviation technicians employed in the State as a result of the specified exemption.
- Ways and Means Click to view Recorded Media
HistoryToggle History Dropdown
File CodeToggle Filecode Dropdown
SubjectsToggle Subjects Dropdown
StatutesToggle Statutes Dropdown
( 11-233 )
Last Updated: 2/3/2020 2:33 PM