Passed BothConf. Cmte
- National Capital Strategic Economic Development Fund - Annual Appropriation and Authorized Uses
- Sponsored by
- Senators Zucker, Feldman, Augustine, Benson, Griffith, Hester, Jackson, Kagan, Kelly, King, Kramer, Muse, Rosapepe, Smith, Waldstreicher, A. Washington, and Watson
- In the House - Hearing 3/23 at 1:00 p.m.
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Revised)
Altering the amount of a certain appropriation the Governor is required to make for the National Capital Strategic Economic Development Fund; and repealing a provision of law requiring 100% of the National Capital Strategic Economic Development Fund to be used for community enhancement projects in sustainable communities located, at least in part, within the boundary created by Interstate 495 in the State and the District of Columbia beginning in fiscal year 2024.
- Appropriations Click to view Recorded Media
Bill File Type: Regular
Effective Date(s): July 1, 2023
Bill imposes a mandated appropriation in the annual State Budget Bill
HistoryToggle History Dropdown
File CodeToggle Filecode Dropdown
SubjectsToggle Subjects Dropdown
StatutesToggle Statutes Dropdown
Last Updated: 3/24/2023 1:13 PM