Delegate Robin L. Grammer, Jr.
- Committee Assignment(s)
- Judiciary Committee
- Annapolis Info
307 Lowe House Office Building
6 Bladen Street
Annapolis, MD 21401
Phone 410-841-3298 | 301-858-3298
Toll-free in MD 1-800-492-7122 ext. 3298
- 307 Lowe House Office Building
- Interim Info
316 Ida Avenue
Essex, MD 21221
- Phone 410-841-3298 | 301-858-3298
- 316 Ida Avenue
Denotes enacted legislation
- First elected to the Maryland House of Delegates in 2014. Member since 2015.
- Current Assignments
- 2019 Judiciary Committee
- 2019 Civil Law and Procedure Subcommittee of the Judiciary Committee
- 2019 Criminal Law and Procedure Subcommittee of the Judiciary Committee
- 2021 House Cannabis Referendum and Legalization Workgroup
- 2019 Marijuana Legalization Workgroup
- Past House Service
- Appropriations Committee, 2015-2019; Transportation and the Environment Subcommittee of the Appropriations Committee, 2015-2019; Oversight Committee on Pensions of the Appropriations Committee, 2015-2019; Paycheck Recovery Commission, 2016-2017.
- Public Service
- State Advisory Board for Juvenile Services, 2019-.
- Biographical Information
- Born Essex, Maryland, June 19, 1980; Eastern Technical High School; Community College of Baltimore County (Essex), A.A. Computer Science; Former Steelworker, Worthington Industries, Essex; Married; one child.
Last Updated: 1/25/2022 12:37 PM