File Code: State Government - Agencies, Offices, and Officials
Prior Year Introduction As:
SB 65/10 - B&T
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Beitzel, K. Kelly, Minnick, and Myers
Maryland Veterans Trust Fund - Income Tax Checkoff
Establishing an income tax checkoff system for voluntary contributions
to the Maryland Veterans Trust Fund; requiring the net proceeds of
contributions from the checkoff system to be distributed to the Fund;
requiring the checkoff to meet specified requirements; requiring the
Comptroller to collect and distribute checkoff contributions in a
specified manner; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Ways and Means
- Hearing 2/16 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Delegate Wendell R. Beitzel, District 1A
- Delegate Kevin Kelly, District 1B
- Delegate Joseph J. Minnick, District 6
- Delegate LeRoy E. Myers, Jr., District 1C
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Income Tax
- Revenue and Taxes -see also- Dev Fees & Taxes; specific tax.
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- State Government
- Tax - General
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note: