File Code: State Government - General Assembly
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Glenn, Anderson, Harrison, McHale, B. Robinson, Stukes, and
General Assembly - Members - Constituent Services Fund
Authorizing a member of the General Assembly to establish a
constituent services fund; authorizing a member to accept
contributions to the fund; requiring a member who establishes a fund
to include specified information on the member's campaign finance
reports; prohibiting a member from using money in the fund to conduct
specified activities or distribute specified materials; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Hearing 3/21 at 2:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by House Rules and Executive Nominations
- No Action
- Delegate Cheryl D. Glenn, District 45
- Delegate Curt Anderson, District 43
- Delegate Hattie N. Harrison, District 45
- Delegate Brian K. McHale, District 46
- Delegate Barbara Robinson, District 40
- Delegate Melvin L. Stukes, District 44
- Delegate Shawn Z. Tarrant, District 40
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Campaign Financing
- General Assembly -see also- AELR Cmte; Leg Policy Committee.
- Revenue and Taxes -see also- Dev Fees & Taxes; specific tax.
Bill affects the following Statute:
- State Government
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Committee Votes :
- Rules and Executive Nominations