File Code: Criminal Law - Procedure
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 203
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Simmons and Frick
Criminal Law - Animal Cruelty - Payment of Costs
Authorizing a court to order a defendant convicted of a specified
charge of animal cruelty, as a condition of sentencing, to pay, in
addition to any other fines and costs, all reasonable costs incurred
in removing, housing, treating, or euthanizing an animal confiscated
from the defendant.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
For explanation of terms click here
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 2/16 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Delegate Luiz R. S. Simmons, District 17
- Delegate C. William Frick, District 16
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Animals -see also- Birds; Turtles
- Courts -see also- Circuit; Appeals; District; Orphans'; etc.
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties and Sentnc; etc.
- Penalties and Sentences -see also- Death Penalty
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Criminal Law
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note: