Passed BothConf. Cmte
- Real Property - Construction Contracts - Retention Proceeds
- Sponsored by
- Delegates Adams and W. Miller
- In the Senate - Hearing 3/28 at 1:00 p.m.
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Revised)
Establishing that a certain remedy for the payment of an undisputed amount owed under a construction contract applies to certain retention proceeds; reducing from $250,000 to $100,000 the minimum contract amount for the purpose of the applicability of certain provisions of law relating to retention proceeds; and requiring certain retention proceeds to be paid within 30 days after the issuance of a final certificate of payment.
- Economic Matters Click to view Recorded Media
Bill File Type: Regular
Effective Date(s): October 1, 2018
HistoryToggle History Dropdown
File CodeToggle Filecode Dropdown
SubjectsToggle Subjects Dropdown
StatutesToggle Statutes Dropdown
( 9-303, 9-304 )
Last Updated: 2/3/2020 2:33 PM