Passed BothConf. Cmte
- Police Recruitment and Retention Workgroup
- Sponsored by
- Senator Senators West, Hester, Salling, and Carozza
- In the House - Hearing 3/21 at 1:00 p.m.
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Revised)
Establishing the Police Recruitment and Retention Workgroup to study issues and factors potentially contributing to recruitment challenges and the decline in police officer retention statewide; and requiring the Workgroup to report its findings and recommendations to the Governor and the General Assembly on or before December 30, 2024.
- Appropriations Click to view Recorded Media
Bill File Type: Pre-Filed
Effective Date(s): July 1, 2023
Creates a Task Force or Commission
HistoryToggle History Dropdown
File CodeToggle Filecode Dropdown
SubjectsToggle Subjects Dropdown
Last Updated: 3/22/2023 2:04 PM