Passed BothConf. Cmte
- Labor and Employment - Apprenticeship 2030 Commission and Representation on the Apprenticeship and Training Council
- Sponsored by
- Senators Augustine, Rosapepe, Hester, and Muse
- In the House - Hearing 3/28 at 1:00 p.m.
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Revised)
Requiring that the Apprenticeship and Training Council and consultants to the Council include representation by individuals who are Asian, Black, and Latino; establishing the Apprenticeship 2030 Commission to examine and make recommendations to expand access to apprenticeships to reduce skill shortages in high-demand occupations and provide affordable training for career pathways for young people; and requiring the Commission to report its findings and recommendations to the Governor and the General Assembly on or before December 1, 2023.
- Finance Click to view Recorded Media
- Economic Matters Click to view Recorded Media
Bill File Type: Pre-Filed
Effective Date(s): Upon Enactment
Creates a Task Force or Commission
HistoryToggle History Dropdown
File CodeToggle Filecode Dropdown
SubjectsToggle Subjects Dropdown
Last Updated: 3/29/2023 9:58 AM