Passed BothConf. Cmte
- Unemployment Insurance – Tax Parity for Delayed Payments of Benefits
- Sponsored by
- The President (By Request - Departmental - Comptroller)
- In the House - Hearing 3/30 at 1:00 p.m.
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Revised)
Requiring the Comptroller to provide a certain grant payment to an individual paid certain unemployment insurance benefits after December 31, 2021, but before January 1, 2023, under certain circumstances; and allowing a subtraction under the Maryland income tax for the amounts of grants paid in accordance with the Act.
- Ways and Means Click to view Recorded Media
Bill File Type: Regular
Effective Date(s): July 1, 2023
HistoryToggle History Dropdown
File CodeToggle Filecode Dropdown
SubjectsToggle Subjects Dropdown
StatutesToggle Statutes Dropdown
Last Updated: 4/3/2023 10:52 AM