Passed BothConf. Cmte
- Department of Commerce - Employment in the State's Defense Industry - Army Alliance Study
- Sponsored by
- Senators Cassilly, Astle, Jennings, Middleton, Benson, Feldman, Hershey, Klausmeier, Mathias, Reilly, Rosapepe, and Oaks
- In the House - Hearing 4/06 at 1:00 p.m.
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Revised)
Requiring the Department of Commerce, in conjunction with the Department of Veterans Affairs and the Department of Labor, Licensing, and Regulation, to conduct a study on employment in the State's defense industry; specifying the minimum requirements of the study; requiring the Department of Commerce to consult with specified entities; requiring the Department of Commerce to report, on or before December 31, 2017, to the General Assembly on the findings of the study; etc.
- Finance Click to view Recorded Media
- Economic Matters Click to view Recorded Media
Bill File Type: Regular
Effective Date(s): July 1, 2017
HistoryToggle History Dropdown
File CodeToggle Filecode Dropdown
SubjectsToggle Subjects Dropdown
Last Updated: 2/3/2020 2:35 PM