Passed BothConf. Cmte
- Federal COVID-19 Relief Funding - Report
- Sponsored by
- Senators King, Elfreth, Griffith, Guzzone, Rosapepe, Waldstreicher, Young, and Zucker
- In the House - Hearing 3/30 at 1:30 p.m.
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Revised)
Requiring the Department of Budget and Management to provide certain reports on federal COVID-19 relief funding; requiring the reports to be submitted on or before March 15, 2021, and quarterly through June 30, 2022; requiring the reports to identify any unmet funding needs of the State in responding to the COVID-19 pandemic and establish a plan to allocate additional federal funding received by the State; etc.
- Appropriations Click to view Recorded Media
Bill File Type: Regular
Effective Date(s): Upon Enactment
HistoryToggle History Dropdown
File CodeToggle Filecode Dropdown
SubjectsToggle Subjects Dropdown
Last Updated: 4/1/2021 6:19 PM