Delegate Kris Fair
- Committee Assignment(s)
Ways and Means Committee
- Ways and Means Committee
- Annapolis Info
221 Lowe House Office Building
6 Bladen Street
Annapolis, MD 21401
Phone 410-841-3472 | 301-858-3472
Toll-free in MD 1-800-492-7122 ext. 3472
- 221 Lowe House Office Building
- Interim Info
253 East Church Street
Frederick, MD 21701
- Phone 410-841-3472 | 301-858-3472
- 253 East Church Street
Subscribe to My Newsletter
Denotes enacted legislation
- Elected to the Maryland House of Delegates in 2022. Member of the House of Delegates since January 11, 2023.
- Current Assignments
- 2023 Ways and Means Committee
- 2023 Education Subcommittee of the Ways and Means Committee
- 2023 Election Law Subcommittee of the Ways and Means Committee
- Public Service
- President, Hood College Queer Student Union, 2010-2012; Frederick County Coordinator, Marylanders for Marriage Equality, 2012; Vice-Chair, Frederick County Democratic State Central Committee, 2013-2014; Legislative Director, Mom's Demand Action Frederick County, 2018-2019; Committee Chair, The Golden Mile Alliance Design Committee, 2017-2019; Board Chair, The Frederick Center, Inc., 2015-2021; Board Chair, The Student Homelessness Initiative Partnership (SHIP), 2017-2021.
- Community Leader of the Year, MD LGBT Chamber of Commerce, 2022; Lord D. Nickens Community Service Award, Human Relations Commission, 2019; Volunteer of the Year, Frederick County Democratic Party, 2015; Justice Thurgood Marshall Award for promoting civil rights, Hood College, 2012; Wertheimer Fellow for Excellence in Volunteerism, Community Foundation of Frederick County, 2013; Leadership Frederick Graduate.
- Biographical Information
- Born in Montgomery County, Maryland, August 19, 1984; Linganore High School, 2002; Frederick Community College, A.A. General Studies, 2008; Hood College, B.A. Political Science and History, 2013; Campaign Manager, Frederick County Democratic Party, 2014; Executive Director, Frederick Festival of the Arts, 2013-2016; Director of Team Success, New York New York Salon & Spa, 2008-2021; Legislative Director, Delegate Karen Lewis Young, 2021-2022; Executive Director, The Frederick Center, 2021-Present; Married.
Last Updated: 11/9/2023 3:58 PM